Your Cart is empty
Master QG Empty Saber
Here we have the latest and much anticipated DIY empty hilt from KR Sabers and One Replicas. The MASTER QGJ!
Our focus this time was to bring to you another epic saber design as seen in the much loved Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace. This particular version is heavily inspired by the saber used by Qui-Gon Jinn.
This hilt has been fully CNC machined from AL 6061 giving a beautiful authentic feel and with screen accurate DEEP GROOVES!!
We feel that this is the highest quality and accurate representation of this saber currently available today. No shortcuts on this one!
A copper heat sink will be provided for this hilt. A polished copper accurate blade plug accessory will be included.
- The hilt length is approximately 11.36″ (base of the pommel to the tip of the face of the emitter)
- Hilt ID is approximately 1.18″ in the lower area. With the body slot for electronics being approximately 0.5″ wide and 6.23″ long.
- Silver body shroud OD is approximately 1.5″
- Black grip section OD is approximately 1.35″.
- The pommel can accept a 28mm Speaker.
- The emitter is 1″ and compatible with 1″ blades.
- The blade retention screw is M2.5.
The GOTH3Designs chassis and ECO chassis will be available soon.
Guide of the kit can be watched here.
The hilt comes partially assembled. Around 95%. The only parts that will not be attached are the pommel cap inserts. These will come in a separate bag inside the package and the video guide linked above will help with the assembly of the kit. We recommend either gluing them in place (superglue not recommended because of glue frost on the black surface) or using a C-clip such as this one here.
Full breakdown of the kit is below:
- 1 x MASTER QGJ DIY empty hilt.
- 1 x Copper blade plug.
- 1 x Blank pommel cap insert
- 1 x vented pommel cap insert
- 1 x Copper heat sink
- 1 x Allen tool kit.