Your Cart is empty
VERSO V1.0 FX Soundboard + 16GB MICRO SD
The KR Sabers Verso v1.0 soundboard is designed to meet the needs of the entry-level saber user. Simple and easy to operate working right out of the box!
With SmoothSwing, high quality 16-bit sound and the ability to support NeoPixel LED strips or high power Tri-Cree XPE-2 LEDs, we feel this is the perfect option for you to begin your saber building journey!
Listing includes 1 x Verso V1.0 and 1 x 16GB Micro SD Card.
Latest firmware can be downloaded here.
Tri-Cree default config can be downloaded again here.
LED Strip Pixel default config can be downloaded again here.
Please note the latest firmware will be loaded onto the SD card for you. Solder the board first, ensuring your wiring is correct, then insert the SD card and boot the saber. The board will update to the latest firmware within 5 seconds. Sounds will play to indicate the update procedure is taking place.
If you need to download the full default SD card packages, then you can download the Tri Cree SD package here and the LED Pixel SD package here.
Our recommended and authorised font maker is Kyberphonic Fonts. They can be contacted at their Facebook page here.
Features of the Verso include:
- Dimensions: 18.9x29.9x4.5mm (+2.4mm longer with micro SD card)
- Power supply: 3-5 Volts, up to 10A per LED channel output; single Li-Ion 3.6-3.7V (low 2.6V, full 4.2V) battery recommended
- 0.55 mA current consumption in Deep Sleep
- 3 high power LED channels
- Speaker: 4 ohm or 8 ohm, 2W-5W
- 1 sound bank/font (Pre-loaded with Kyberphonic Fonts dedicated Verso font)
- Unlimited blade color profiles
- Sound FX (WAV sound files): boot, hum, swing, clash, ingnition, retraction
- Light FX: ramp up, ramp down, fade, blade flickering, flash on clash
- Micro SD card: 4-16Gb Class 4-10 by SanDisk brand recommended
- 3 Watts 5V powered sound amplifier, 16-bit digital output
- 44kHz or 22kHz WAV audio files sample rate
- “SmoothSwing”, monophonic, polyphonic sound fonts support
- APA102 (RGB), WS2812B (RGB), SK6812 (RGB, WWA) Neopixel/Pixelblade support
- 1/2/3-color LED stars (Tri-Cree LED modules) support
- Easy and free firmware updates by user via micro-SD card
PLEASE NOTE: These boards will be fully tested and approved prior to shipping. It is highly recommended to have a professional saber builder install this board. If you wish to install yourself; it is at your own risk. KR Sabers or The Saber Armory or Korbanth Sabers cannot be held responsible for any damage to the board during installation. If there are any technical issues with the installation of the board please get in touch and we can assist you with troubleshooting. These boards will have a 90-day warranty.